Day 414 – Belief Part 2






I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to recognize that Belief is something of opinion and not facts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that Belief is something that I have to be taught to see as true or as valuable or as something that is real even without any physical evidence or any real proof.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when and as I live the word Belief that I am actually living blindly, when and as it isn’t necessary.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that belief requires my acceptance to be something, seeing and realizing that something that requires my acceptance first to mean something or to be real is already an indication that is isn’t real by itself as I have to make it so.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that just because I belief something does not make it real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that if I belief something it must be real or exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that if I belief in something enough it will make it real or let it exist, seeing and realizing that my belief within something has not effect what so ever as it is only happening in my head within me and thus cannot ever have an effect on if something exists or are real or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give value to Beliefs and that Beliefs in all dimensions of life is real simply because I belief it to be so, with no evidence or no research or nothing to ever make a belief real for real.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when and as something requires to be believed in that it isn’t real or does not exist to begin with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use belief within my mind to make things real for myself as a way of controlling myself and my reality within self-interest and as a way to abdicate self-responsibility for what is here that does not require belief to exist or have value.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make up value within things within myself or reality through adding belief to it, as an acceptance of opinions I have created within myself from made up shit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that when and as I use or add Belief to statements/words/or what I do that it will mean more, or do more, or have a greater impact, seeing and realizing that when and as I have to add belief it is already showing that what I am stating or doing isn’t real as who I am as it requires opinions and Belief to back it up, instead of my statements/doing being true within itself as who I am in fact as life one and equal, as life does not require belief to exist, it fucking exists.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...